Yeah, it’s week-end already (like I’m affected whether it week-end or not *_*’!). Recently I’m getting enough with those camp meals. Either it’s not attractive or it’s even more not attractive, packaging and the content. I’m not someone who doesn’t grateful for whatever meal is, but…I just can’t take it anymore, for this time. So, instead of being like an old woman with so much complaining, I make my own meal. This time I use something that i easily find around me or already provided by my company since I’m a little bit isolated and this is simple, it needs a little time. I’ve tried with so many fruits but below my most favorite fruit because when it’s mixed, really fit my taste.
- 3 small bananas
- 6 almonds
- ¼ gram roasted peanuts
- 2 bars chocolates
- 1 sachet of honey (20 ml)
Simply make it this way:
- Slice banana (look at picture at the left with two yellow stars).
- Crush the peanuts (actually we can choose any kind of peanut, based on our taste).
- Slice almonds (choose the way to slice it, so it could raise your appetite).
- Pour entire honey to a sliced banana; stir it up, so it could mix well.
- Spread the crushed roasted peanut and almond into mixed bananas and honey.
- Ready to serve, but it’s better to served it when cool.
I often substitute banana with other fruits. But I love banana the most, its sweet flavor meets salty crunchy peanuts added with blend bitter from chocolates seems perfect to me. It’s produces blend tastes. Besides that, it is widely spread that banana, honey, and chocolate have their own advantages for our body :). Whatever, it’s yummieee *slurp*.