Another love that I’ve been received and i want as soon as possible to share it. Yes, a creative and cool friend of mine who really loves our country, Indonesia, Andine just passed me and my blog an award; Liebster Award. I’ve been seeing this award widely spread through WordPress. Honestly it never have crossed my mind to receive this award. I’m quite happy with my two previous awards, and by receiving this well known award, my happiness is climbing to the maximum level since i know that I’m loved more day by day. So, to make the love even spread wider, i want to share this award to my other friends which come to my mind when we talk about love. 9Hang on there since it would be quite long post). 😀
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. -checked-
2. display the award on your blog. -I’ll do it after posting this one-
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you. -It’s coming-
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself. -It’s coming-
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award. -It’s coming-
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer. -It’s coming-
7. list these rules in your post: Once you have written and published it, you then have to: I’m doing it-
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your to your post. -It’s coming-
11 Q&A (it’s passed and answered in English and Indonesia Language)
1. If you had one choice of any city in the world (beside those in your own country) that you can spend 1 month in, all expenses paid where would you go and why?| Kalau bisa milih satu kota diluar negeri untuk menghabiskan 1 bulan dengan gratis, mau kemana dan kenapa?
London and surrounding, I’ve been dreaming about this city since my adolescence. No specific interest. I just want to live there.
London dan sekitarnya, ini kota impian saya sejak remaja, gak ada ketertarikan khusus, hanya suka, ah, mungkin karena Pangeran Harry.
2. What book you love so much that you have re-read at least twice, why?| Buku apa yang kamu suka sampai baca dua kali, dan kenapa?
The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins; The Hunger Games (twice), Catching Fire (three times), Mockingjay (two times). Vanya series (Indonesian) by Hilman and Boim, more than three times, i forget how many time exactly. 😀
The Hunger Games Trilogi – Suzanne Collins; Serial Vanya – Hilman & Boim Lebon
3. If you are a mythical creature what would you be?| Kalau kamu mahluk gaib/ dari dunia fantasi, kamu jadi apa?
Dwarf, since i can’t choose to be the Snow Princess who wasn’t a mythical creature|Kuracaci.
4. Tell us 3 things you love about where you are living at the moment| 3 hal yang kamu sukai dari tempat tinggal mo saat ini.
Dusk-dawn, sky and the clouds, and food.
Saat petang dan senja, langit dan awannya, makanan.
5. What was your favourite photo you have taken the last year that you put up in your blog or any social media? Why? (can you put it up?)| Foto favorit yang kamu ambil di setahun terakhir ini apa dan kenapa?
It works like a vitamin or mood booster (My niece, nephew, and friends).|Berfungsi sebagai vitamin dan penyemangat.
This is the hardest question, but i try to answer with the food that got the least love from me; processed green bean, durian, orange.
Pertanyaan tersulit, tapi kalo bisa ganti pertanyaan dengan makanan yang akan menjadi pilihan terakhir; olahan kacang hijau, durian, dan jeruk.
7. What skills or weird thing would you show off if you were to be put on a talent show?| Bakat apa yang paling kamu banggakan?
Trying hard to open my eyes while laughing.
Berusaha membuka mata saat tertawa keras (ini hal tersulit buatku).
8. Around you when you are reading this question, is there anything red? if there is what is it?| Di sekitar kamu saat ini ada benda berwarna merah? Apakah itu?
Yes, my office slipper and laptop’s bag.
Sendal kantor dan tas laptop.
9. What was the proudest moment in your life? | Saat/ masa yang paling kamu banggakan sejauh ini?
None, I never have been proud to myself, if that couldn’t be count, let’s say, i proud of myself by ignoring and letting my smile openly wide over bullying.
Sejauh ini belum pernah merasa ada yang bisa dibanggakan dari diri sendiri. Kalo mengatasi ejekan dan kekasaran dari orang-orang dengan senyuman bisa dimasukkan, maka itu adalah saat saya bangga dengan diri sendiri.
10. Name 3 songs that makes you happy and smile| Sebutkan 3 lagu yang bisa bikin kamu senang dan tersenyum
– The Cure – Friday I’m in Love
– Bon Jovi – Thank You for Loving Me
– B.o.B – Nothing on You
– Bon Jovi – Born to be My Baby (I have to mention this song too)
11. What is your favourite quote? | Kutipan favourite kamu apa?
-Rome 12:12 – Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer.
-There are rainbow after the rain, rejoice and sweet melody after the tears, promises in every breath, and answer in each pray. –Ew (my sister, everytime i’m down and almost loose my faith). I love it in while my sister said in Indonesian language;
“Tuhan memberimu pelangi sehabis hujan, sukacita disetiap harapan, janji disetiap helaian nafas, dan jawaban disetiap doa.”
-Roma 12:12; Bersukacitalah dalam pengharapan, sabarlah dalam kesesakan, dan bertekunlah dalam doa.
11 Random Facts about me
- I like #11
- I’m the youngest from our parent’s five children.
- I’m childish.
- I’m a sensitive person and my emotion is always widely display, I’m bad at hold my tears.
- I’m bad at focus, cleaning, tidying, arranging things, and wrapping.
- I like orange (colour), but i don’t like orange (fruit) that much.
- I love to play with with children while the don’t. 😀
- I’m a Bon Jovi’s songs admirer, even though i don’t know the detail of each member, when did the song produce, and the other facts about the band and the songs. And I really want to see Bon Jovi live concert at least once(hardly find in my country).
- I’m Borneo born from Bugis (South Celebes) Dad and Toraja (South Celebes) mom.
- I’m easily falling in love with someone and something and easily forget it as well.
- I’m afraid of getting a midnight call (it might be able to make me shivering and trembling).
Bloggers that i want to share the love with;
– Tantri of tantristory
– Ariel of Ariel in Kawaiiland
– Dawn and Andrew of For Food Lover
– Moore of Slow Writer Blog
11 new question for you friends;
- Mention 3 things that you love from yourself and 1 thing you don’t love or if it possible to get it away?
- Have you ever felt like home while visiting a new place? Where? Why?
- How do you spend your free time?
- Do you prefer dusk or dawn?
- Which country is outcast from your travel list?
- Do you prefer spend time alone or in group?
- Who is your most favourite author? (If you don’t like reading, just mention one name of your favourite figure).
- Do you love a song from its music or lyric?
- Mention 3 characters in person you wish you don’t have to deal with?
- What you are best at?
- What is your hobby?
Thank you for taking my love and patiently follow the rules above.
With love, Yuna ❤ 😀