A few things that I should have been grateful for a long time ago…
- I’m grateful for having a very understanding sister. She who always has supportive attitude toward all of my dream and my step. She who always has her time and ears ready to hear my entire trashy story. She who always laugh when I’m laughing, cries over my sadness, hugs me on my hardship, or sometimes laughs over my stupidity and angry over my silly sadness. I’m grateful for her just being there.
- I’m grateful for having my family who have shaped me as I am.
- I’m grateful for having a dad who supports me with his unique ways and trusting me in each decision that I’ve made. I’m grateful for he is my dad.
- I’m grateful to be surrounded by wonderful best friends, I just have a few, but I value them like I value myself.
- I’m grateful for life
- I’m grateful for I live and…
- I’m grateful for Monday again.
Have a wonderful day, be joy, be blessed, and be grateful.